DVDUPC Discussion

How Do I Add a Title?

I am going to the Add title drop-down. I search for it & find the title… but don’t know what to do from there (nothing is being added once I actually find it). Thanks

0 Likes

If you are adding a title. Click “Add A Movie”. Once you find the proper UPC (make sure it scans) just click the thumbs up on that page for either “SD” or “HDX”. It should add the film. I noticed that if it already has a thumbs down, it won’t add the film. I wish they could fix that. Again, make sure it scans on VUDU app and D2D buying options come up. I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m going to try that I’ve done everything except hitting the thumbs up button. My vudu appjust crashed so I’ll have to try it later I hope it works.

0 Likes

That didn’t work neither. Rocky heavyweight collection & below her mouth both said upc not elgible.

0 Likes

Thats because they aren’t eligible… Not every movie is eligible for D2D, you need to become familiar with what titles you can convert… That’s the problem a lot of newbies are having, they try to just add any and everything…

0 Likes