DVDUPC Discussion

None of the barcodes scan with VUDU mobile D2D app

Anyone else have this problem? I have to copy the UPC number into a different site to get it to scan. Am I doing this wrong? Thanks!

1 Like

What kind of message do you get when you scan it? First, do not click to enlarge the UPC code on the site let or it won’t scan. For some reason, a few people are adding films that don’t scan. They must be trolling. When I add a film, I check and re-check to make sure the app scans the film.

1 Like

Non of the movies I add will scan neither. The error was. Ups unavailable. What site are u going to go out in the upc & scan it there? Please let me know. This is really annoying. I’m not enlarging the upc code.

0 Likes

error message was UPC unavailable. Sorry s
Spellcheck keeps changing things I type in.

0 Likes

Just need to know what site I need to go to & copy the upc & scan it there. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks

0 Likes

Any specific title you were looking for. No recent titles will be D2D with the exception of Lionsgate which some become available within a few weeks.

0 Likes

First of all the credit card you use has to properly be set up to the most current version of your address… That means on your banking website usually you can start typing and it will auto fill the correct version of your address. Like my condo comes up as an apt and it’s annoying… then when you’re scanning at your address, only…

0 Likes

So once your shit is all set up correctly Logging into Vudu through the Internet should work - 99.9% of the tittles from this site work scanning from the gps location attached to your credit card

0 Likes

My account & address is set up correctly. I have purchased many movies from the list that is on here when I add a movie & only when I add a movie none of the upc codes will scan to vudu d2d. Movies a!ready !usted will let me scan them to vudu d2d. Why? I’m trying to get Below Her Mouth " among others that also will not scan. Someone else on here had the same problem & she said she is going to a website & putting in the upc# & scanning it there. But of course she did not say what website. How do I get the movies that I add to scan?

0 Likes

When it comes to rarer titles that won’t scan and aren’t on DVDUPC.com - I check the Vudu list of available titles for d2d. You can google it “Vudu d2d list” or whatever…

On my desktop I can easily search the list using “command-f” to get the find option so I can search for that title (ctrl-f on a pc), but usually if the title isn’t on this site it’s not available…

1 Like

lol that’s on Netflix right now

0 Likes

Also, like my copy of The Dark Knight didn’t scan but got a working barcode from this site - and like American Honey isn’t available for d2d so it won’t scan and isn’t on this site…

0 Likes

I went to the vudu d2d list…it doesn’t have a upc to scan but it does give me a upc number. What do I do with the number to get the movie to go to vudu?

0 Likes

You can try barcodelookup.com but if I can’t find it here I don’t get my hopes up - sometimes they remove titles off

I watched Below Her Mouth on Netflix and omg…

1 Like

Exactly…that’s why I’m trying too buy it. I clicked on the link u posted & tried to scan it on Vudu & it said “upc not recognized” . Do u know why? Do some of them just not scan?

0 Likes

Yea, some just don’t scan, but may later… new titles are added each month

0 Likes